Accelerant is building a new platform that will serve as the backbone of how risk is exchanged in the future. As the Quality Assurance Lead, you will play a pivotal role in helping us design and deliver high-quality features and functionality across the Product & Technology organization. You will collaborate with leaders across Development, Product Management, and Product Design to plan, design, and execute testing strategies while promoting efficient processes and methodologies.
How you will spend your time:
- Champion the transformation of the QA organization to leverage automation to support continuous delivery development processes.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive QA strategy aligned with the organization's goals and industry best practices.
- Coach and mentor a team of QA engineers and testers.
- Define team goals, objectives, and performance metrics to ensure high-quality outcomes.
- Lead by example by spending 30-50% of your time as a hands-on QA lead.
- Design and execute test plans, test cases, and testing procedures to identify defects and ensure product or service quality.
- Establish QA standards, processes, methodologies, and tools to ensure consistent and effective quality assurance practices.
- Monitor and evaluate testing activities to ensure adherence to quality standards and project timelines.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven successes delivering automated testing frameworks that are used by both developers and QA engineers to support high quality product delivery in a continuous delivery environment.
- Ability to lead a team efficiently in working to tight timeframes, across multiple projects.
- Reputation for getting things done.
- Confidence and ability to build automated test frameworks that support multiple languages and multiple platforms.
- Passionate about the use of automation to ensure we continuous test everything we deliver.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Experience in the Insurance industry is nice to have.
Accelerant is a data-driven, technology-fueled insurance platform that empowers underwriters to more effectively serve their insureds. We’re using advanced data intelligence tools to rebuild the way that underwriters share and exchange risk. With a current focus on the small and medium-sized businesses that power our global economy and their niche insurance needs, we align incentives to improve outcomes for everyone. Our full-service risk exchange supports our carefully selected, best-in-class network of underwriting teams. We leverage granular information on each policy to deliver unprecedented insight into insurance pools, and our specialty portfolio is fully diversified with very low catastrophe, aggregation or systemic risk. We’re proud to have been awarded an AM Best A- (Excellent) rating. For more information, please visit www.accelerant.ai .
Accelerant is a fully remote company. Work where you’re most productive and fulfilled. This position is open to remote candidates across the U.S., Canada, UK, and Europe, who have the flexibility to work with our teams distributed across Europe and North America. Most cross-team collaboration happens in the mornings of the Eastern Time Zone.
To apply, please send your resume/ email to: [email protected]