Our objective is to reshape the value chain for our Members using data driven insights. Our success will be based on the value data creates for our Members, our risk capital providers, other suppliers and ourselves.
This role is part of a newly created and fast-growing division. Risk Exchange Operations will combine 3 Operational Teams: Data Acquisition Operations, Risk Exchange Service Operations, and Risk Exchange Data Operations.
Your role will contribute to the overall success of the Data Acquisition team who are charged with transforming our data processes to deliver governed, timely and high-fidelity data sources to our colleagues, members and partners.
You will build relationships and intimate knowledge of our Members data and their data tools/processes and will be the point contact on all data queries, questions, problems and solutions for your specified Members.
- Onboard new Members using Data Acquisition tools and processes, working with other Accelerant teams during the due diligence process
- Map, transform, cleanse and validate Member data to adhere to Accelerant and Risk Exchange Carrier data standards
- Develop an intimate knowledge of your Members data, including written & paid premium, exposure, analytical and other data
- Communicate with the Member and technical/data teams to manage change in data collection through time
- Work with Member Managers within the distribution team to manage and prioritise data initiatives within a broader commercial context
- Collaboratively design, improve and maintain business process design and documentation
- Be part of a cross functional team developing the Accelerant Risk Exchange Platform
- Utilize Accelerant Data Quality Reporting and be responsible for Member Data Quality and the monitoring/tracking/resolution of issues
- Responsible for the data that drives Contract Controls; with the outcome being that we can be satisfied that all members are adhering to contractual obligations
- Must have 5 plus years of speciality insurance experience, you are an insurance subject matter expert
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of data ingestion tools, technologies and processes
- Preferred experience with SQL/Python or willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- A strong sense of initiative - be proactive, able to drive results and identify opportunities to improve within the team and organization
- Good understanding of data validation rules, data quality metrics and the processes around mapping/transforming data.
- A proven ability to self-manage and work independently
- Ability to prioritise efficiently
Accelerant Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply, please send your resume/ email to: [email protected]