Job Title: Member Data Manager (US)
Reports to: Head of Member & Insurer Data Operations
Our objective is to reshape the value chain for our Members using data driven insights. Our success will be based on the value data creates for our Members, our risk capital providers, other suppliers and ourselves.
This role is part of a newly created and fast-growing division. Risk Exchange Operations will combine 4 Operational Teams: Member Data Acquisition Operations, Insurer Data Operations, Risk Exchange Service Operations and Risk Exchange Finance Operations.
Your role will contribute to the overall success of the Data Acquisition team who are charged with transforming our data processes to deliver governed, timely and high-fidelity data sources to our colleagues, Members and partners.
You will build relationships and intimate knowledge of our Members data and their data tools/processes and will be the point contact on all data queries, questions, problems and solutions for your specified Members.
We are a fully remote company. If you want to work with smart and talented coworkers who will challenge and support you in a fast-paced environment, then this might be the opportunity for you!
- Onboard new Members using Data Acquisition tools and processes, working with other Accelerant teams during the due diligence process
- Map, transform, cleanse and validate Member data to adhere to Accelerant and Risk Exchange Carrier data standards
- Develop an intimate knowledge of your Members data, including written & paid premium, exposure, analytical and other data
- Communicate with the Member and technical/data teams to manage change in data collection through time
- Work with Member Managers within the distribution team to manage and prioritize data initiatives within a broader commercial context
- Collaboratively design, improve and maintain business process design and documentation
- Be part of a cross functional team developing the Accelerant Risk Exchange Platform
- Utilize Accelerant Data Quality Reporting and be responsible for Member Data Quality and the monitoring/tracking/resolution of issues
- Responsible for the data that drives Contract Controls; with the outcome being that we can be satisfied that all members are adhering to contractual obligations
- Must have 5 plus years of P&C insurance experience, you are an insurance subject matter expert
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of data ingestion tools, technologies and processes
- Preferred experience within specialty/E&S markets
- Skills Required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- Good understanding of data validation rules, data quality metrics and the process of mapping/transforming data.
- A proven ability to self-manage and work independently
- Ability to prioritize efficiently
Accelerant is a data-driven, technology-fueled insurance platform that empowers underwriters to more effectively serve their insureds. We’re using advanced data intelligence tools to rebuild the way that underwriters share and exchange risk. With a current focus on the small and medium-sized businesses that power our global economy and their niche insurance needs, we align incentives to improve outcomes for everyone. Our full-service risk exchange supports our carefully selected, best-in-class network of underwriting teams. We leverage granular information on each policy to deliver unprecedented insight into insurance pools, and our specialty portfolio is fully diversified with very low catastrophe, aggregation or systemic risk. We’re proud to have been awarded an AM Best A- (Excellent) rating. For more information, please visit www.accelins.com.
To apply, please send an email to: [email protected]