As a Data Analytics Developer at Accelerant, you will join a team dedicated to managing high value data to provide insights, value, and security to our clientele. You will be joining an expanding cross functional team allowing you work directly with Product Managers, Developers and Quality Assurance experts. The ideal candidate is a highly skilled professional who is passionate about working with data, developing advanced models, a good communicator, detail-oriented, and experienced working delivering data models.
How will you spend your time
- Designing and implementing data pipelines and models, ensuring data quality and integrity.
- Solving challenging data integration problems, utilizing optimal patterns, frameworks, query techniques, sourcing from vast and varying data sources.
- Building, maintaining, and optimizing our Data Warehouse to support reporting and analytics needs.
- Collaborating with product managers, business stakeholders and engineers to understand the data needs, representing key data insights in a meaningful way.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in data modelling, database development, and analytics.
- Optimizing pipelines, frameworks, and systems to facilitate easier development of data artifacts.
You will be successful if you have
- A deep desire to build, model and maintain high value data to maximize usability and access to the insights that data generates.
- 5+ years of experience in building and maintaining Data Warehouses for reporting and analytics.
- Strong skills in SQL, Python, problem-solving and data analysis.
- Communicate and collaborate well both on technical and product levels.
- An eagerness to learn and collaborate with others, learn quickly and are able to work with little supervision.
- A penchant for accuracy, attention to detail, and checking your results.
You will thrive if you are
- A strongly self-motivated, results-driven individual with a passion for data modelling, database development, and analytics.
- Basic or even better, deep experience with dbt.
- An agent for positive change.
- A problem solver that enjoys challenges.
- Great at working with others to teach, share, and grow as part of a team.
To apply, please send your resume/ email to: [email protected]